- Do the morning right by avoiding the common mistakes that people make after they wake up.
- These mistakes can set the stage for an unproductive day.
- For example, don’t check your email in bed, and don’t get ready in the dark.
- Visit BusinessInsider.com for more stories.
There’s no one morning routine that works for everyone. Maybe yours involves reading the news or guzzling water or dancing to pop music in your underwear. No judgment.
But certain morning mistakes can set the stage for an unproductive rest of the day. We checked out what scientists and other experts had to say about making the most (and the least) of the first few minutes after you wake up.See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- 13 easy things you can do to beat jet lag, according to experts
- 7 simple things you can do at night to make your morning routine easier
- 12 mistakes you might be making in the first 10 minutes of the workday