- A 19-year-old St. Joseph’s University student has gone missing in Bermuda during a team trip.
- Mark Dombrowski was last seen at a bar early Sunday morning.
- The team was competing in the Ariel Re Bermuda International 7’s Tournament during the past week and was scheduled to return to the U.S. on Sunday.
A 19-year-old college rugby player from St. Joseph’s University went missing over the weekend in Bermuda, and the local police have asked for help in locating him.
Mark Dombrowski was with the St. Joseph’s rugby team competing in the Ariel Re Bermuda International 7’s Tournament over the past week.See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- No. 13 Marshall upsets No. 4 Wichita State after a final minute that seemed to go on forever
- The 25 highest-paid coaches in college basketball
- North Carolina fans are frantically googling Lipscomb after facing unexpected competition in the first round of March Madness