- French fashion brand Y/Project created “denim panties” and some shoppers are confused.
- The brief-style denim shorts are being sold on SSENSE for $300.
- While a majority of people agree that they look extremely uncomfortable, some are a fan of the style.
A pair of “denim panties” costing £235 ($300) have sparked confusion on Instagram, with one person describing the item of clothing as the “ugliest thing I have ever seen in my life.”See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- Amazon is now selling dog slippers that double as a mop for cleaning your floors
- This sloth-shaped pool float is the only summer accessory you need
- A theme park in Indonesia covered up its topless mermaid statues with tube tops in an effort to make it more ‘family friendly’