Katie Warren/Business Insider
- Some think the terms can be used interchangeably, but a Playboy Bunny and a Playboy Playmate are actually not the same.
- Bunnies are hired solely to be cocktail servers and hostesses in the Playboy Clubs, while Playmates are featured in the iconic “Centerfold” in Playboy magazine, according to a Playboy spokesperson.
- Unlike “Bunny,” “Playmate” is considered a lifelong title.
- Sometimes — but not often — someone can be both a Bunny and a Playmate.
Years after the last original Playboy Club closed down and even after the death of Playboy founder Hugh Hefner in 2017, the women who don the iconic Playboy Bunny outfits still draw fascination and curiosity.See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- Luxury apartment buildings in NYC are locked in an ‘amenities war,’ and it’s highlighting a major problem in the housing market
- Hodinkee’s latest collaboration with a major watchmaker could be its most appealing
- A tiny, crescent-shaped island in the Arabian Gulf has 141 luxury villas and a private, half-mile beach — here’s a look inside the resort