Steve West for Missouri
- The children of Steve West, a Republican running for a House seat in Missouri, don’t want Missourians to vote for their dad.
- The children claim that West is unfit for public office, citing previous “racist” and “homophobic” remarks.
- West won the state’s Republican primaries in August by nearly 25 points.
Steve West, the Republican candidate vying for a House seat in his state’s 15th Congressional District, lost the support of two of his three adult children, who are urging Missourians not to vote for their father.
- A Democratic campaign that looks nothing like the ‘resistance’ could be the Democrats’ key to flipping the Senate
- Obama tells Wisconsin voters it’s over for ‘mealy-mouthed elected officials’ who claim to be disappointed by bad behavior and then do nothing about it
- Don Jr. and Eric Trump have become their dad’s most effective surrogates in red states where the GOP is hammering Democrats