- A Russian escort is asking the US government to grant her asylum in exchange for audio recordings that she says reveal new information about Russian meddling in the US election.
- The escort says she recorded more than 16 hours of conversations between a Russian oligarch, a top Russian government official, and others about US-Russian relations and the election.
- “If America gives me protection, I will tell everything I know,” she said on Monday.
Russian escort Anastasia Vashukevich is asking the US government to grant her asylum in exchange for more than 16 hours of audio recordings that she says reveal new information about Russian meddling in the 2016 US election.
Vashukevich, 21, is currently in jail in Thailand, where she was arrested late last month for violating her tourist visa by working at a sex-training seminar in the seaside city of Pattaya. The former model and self-described “seductress” who entered Thailand with a Russian passport fears deportation to Russia. See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- ‘I think it would be funny if they arrested me’: Former Trump campaign aide melts down on TV amid Mueller subpoena
- Trump’s lawyer reportedly complained that he was not reimbursed for his hush payment to porn star Stormy Daniels
- Mueller’s leaked ‘hit list’ may indicate he’s treating Trump’s team like a ‘criminal enterprise’