- Sommelier Sara Lehman says that a good wine has “personality,” or a quality that’s more than the expected.
- She determines wine personality by looking at the wine-making techniques and overall finish.
- Watch the video above to learn how to determine personality in wine.
- Visit BusinessInsider.com for more stories.
Following is a transcript of the video.
In order for a wine to just be more than just itself, it has to have a personality. When I look for a personality in a wine, I look for something that’s big and bold. I look for a wine that not only expresses the grape varietal that it’s being made from.
So if it’s, say, this pinot grigio, I look for all the qualities that I would expect in a pinot grigio, but in order for a wine to be more than just itself, it has to have a personality.See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- Share your opinion — become a BI Insider!
- 21 simple social skills that will make you instantly more likable
- Tiger Woods staged one of the biggest sports comebacks ever at the Masters — here’s how he spends his millions and lives his life off the course