- While everyone dreams of being able to pick up and travel on a moment’s notice, practical things tend to get in the way.
- However, with Contiki’s new worldwide trip, the travel company will pay your rent for the duration of your two-month travels.
- Those in the 18-to-35 category can book all seven trips for two months of “insane, around-the-world travel visiting the most iconic sites, and Contiki will cover their rent while abroad.”
- Of course, every good deal comes with some fine print. Contiki’s trip around the globe starts at $13,610. It does not include international flights, transportation, accommodations, or meals in between trip itineraries.
Editor’s note: Each product featured has been independently selected and reviewed by Travel + Leisure’s editorial team. If you make a purchase using the links included, they may earn commission.
While everyone dreams of being able to pick up and travel on a moment’s notice, practical things tend to get in the way. You know, like a job, money, or who will pay your rent while you’re traipsing around the globe. But now, Contiki, a social travel companyfor 18- to 35-year-olds, will take care of at least one of those problems for you if you book its trip to see all seven wonders of the world.
- Joe Jonas revealed when he’s marrying Sophie Turner and what he learned from Nick and Kevin’s weddings
- The Jonas Brothers said they had to go to therapy before they could reunite the band
- The Chanel show at Paris Fashion Week was a heartbreaking tribute to Karl Lagerfeld