- Ariana Grande addressed the decision to leave Mac Miller out of the “Burn Book” in her new “Thank U, Next” music video.
- She confirmed to a fan on Twitter that his photo is placed next to her bed instead, though the photo is not shown in the final video.
- Grande also seemingly confirmed that she broke off her engagement with Pete Davidson by writing “sry [sic] I dipped” on his page in the book.
Ariana Grande’s “Thank U, Next” music video is finally out after weeks of sneak peeks on social media.
The Hannah Lux Davis-directed clip includes references to iconic early-2000s films like “Legally Blonde” and “Bring it On,” but the opening “Mean Girls” scene seems to have generated the most discussion. See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- Ariana Grande’s manager defended Pete Davidson against one of the singer’s angry fans: ‘No one has hate for this guy’
- Ariana Grande’s ‘Thank U, Next’ music video features nods to ‘Mean Girls,’ ‘Legally Blonde,’ and more iconic movies — watch it here
- Ariana Grande’s ‘Thank U, Next’ music video pays homage to 4 iconic movies — here are all the references you may have missed