- Software company Atlassian saw its stock prices drop 14% on Friday a day after it announced earnings, and it has only slightly recovered since then.
- But with a price increase, new product and acquisition announcements, and a focus on the IT market, analysts see potential for growth next quarter.
- Also read: $20 billion Atlassian explains why it’s blowing up its oldest product to evolve with today’s software teams
Australian team productivity software company Atlassian saw its stock drop 14% on Friday after it announced its earnings, falling from $81.89 on Thursday evening to $70.18 by the end of Friday. The stock has since rebounded slightly, and was trading at $72.64 on Monday evening.
Atlassian reported revenue that beat Wall Street analyst’s expectations by 3%, but the beat left some investors disappointed.See the rest of the story at Business Insider
NOW WATCH: Why babies can’t drink water
- We shopped at Costco and Sam’s Club to see which is better — and there’s a clear reason why you should join one over the other
- The 75 most candid photos of Prince Harry, Meghan Markle, Prince William, and Kate Middleton from 2017 and 2018
- All the TV shows that have been canceled recently