- “Avengers: Endgame” is reportedly going to be 3 hours and 2 minutes long.
- The runtime was briefly listed on AMC’s site but has since been removed.
- Directors Joe and Anthony Russo previously said the film was around the three-hour mark, but that fans didn’t seem to mind.
- Fandango appeared to confirm the runtime in a tweet.
The runtime for “Avengers: Endgame” is reportedly a little more than 3 hours long. This spring, the long-awaited culmination to Marvel Studios’ sprawling 22-film Infinity Saga arrives in theaters, and it is understandably one of the most anticipated movies of the year. After “Infinity War’s” emotionally devastating cliffhanger ending, in which Thanos successfully wiped out half of the universe’s population, fans are eager to see how the surviving members of Earth’s Mightiest reverse the effects of The Decimation and defeat the Mad Titan once and for all.See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- ‘Avengers: Endgame’ released 32 posters that each highlight a superhero, including the fallen characters from ‘Infinity War’
- London’s Big Ben had its clock hands and numbers painted back to its original blue color
- ‘Schitt’s Creek’ is ending with its next season