Aditya Romansa / Unsplash
- New research has found that babies who spend more time with their fathers are healthier one year later.
- If the baby resembles their dad, then they are more likely to spend time together.
- The researchers suggest it could be something to do with certainty over their paternity.
Sometimes, research reminds us of how our decisions can be inherently biological. For example, new research has just found that when a newborn looks like its father, they are more likely to spend time together.
This has an impact on the child, as the study found babies who spend more time with their dads were healthier on their first birthday.See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- Michelle Obama explains how she made time for date nights and workouts as first lady — and why President Obama never missed a parent-teacher conference
- You may feel more pain when it’s freezing cold — and there are some biological reasons for that
- Children are finding it harder to hold pencils because of technology, pediatricians have warned