Ben & Jerry’s/Facebook
- Ben & Jerry’s released three new ice cream flavors that each have a cookie dough core center.
- The new flavors are Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Core, Sweet Like Sugar Cookie Dough Core, and Wake & “No Bake” Cookie Dough Core.
- They’re available at major retailers and Ben & Jerry’s brick-and-mortar stores.
There are few treats more pleasing than cookie dough, except for ice cream of course. And now the two are married like never before in a new line from Ben & Jerry’s called Cookie Dough Core. Let us tell you, they’re dough-licious with gobs of cookie dough running right down the middle of the pint. These three new flavors are all available starting now in Scoop Shops and retailers for $5 a pint nationwide. Take a look at what you can expect from each.
- Sour Punch released heart-shaped tart gummy candy for Valentine’s Day
- People are spotting new Most Stuf Oreos on store shelves, and they have massive amounts of cream filling in each cookie
- ‘Chocolate lilac’ could be the next hair color trend, and it’s a bright pop of color on brown locks