- Cinnamon Coca-Cola Zero Sugar has just been released in the UK.
- The new flavor is proving to be a talked-about addition to the Coca-Cola line.
- This spicy flavor will only be available in the UK until the end of the year.
Coca-Cola wants to spice up your holidays with an unusual new flavor hitting UK shelves this season.
The soda brand announced new Coca-Cola Zero Sugar Cinnamon on October 3 and called it “a drink full of festive flavour and no sugar, perfect for the lead-up to Christmas.”See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- 12 myths about buying plane tickets that are actually costing you money
- 6 free things you didn’t know you could get on a plane
- Two-thirds of colleges in the US now offer vegan meals — here are 10 of the most vegan-friendly campuses