Kevin Winter/Getty Images
- Drew Barrymore recently made headlines for ranking Jake Gyllenhaal as her least-talented co-star during a game of “Spill Your Guts or Fill Your Guts,” on CBS’s “The Late Late Show.”
- She didn’t want to rank Gyllenhaal, Adam Sandler, and Hugh Grant, but did so to avoid eating turkey testicles.
- To clear up any confusion, Barrymore showed up to the red carpet premiere of the second season of “Santa Clarita Diet” with a sign that read: “I heart Jake Gyllenhaal.”
Drew Barrymore recently ranked former co-stars Hugh Grant, Jake Gyllenhaal, and Adam Sandler based on talent — and found the best way to apologize to Gyllenhaal after raking him the lowest. See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- Drew Barrymore was mistaken for being pregnant and had the best response: ‘I’m just fat right now’
- James Corden admitted he stole a candle from Mariah Carey’s home in revenge after she was really late for a ‘Carpool Karaoke’ shoot
- Drew Barrymore has dyed her hair a buttery shade of blonde, and she looks fabulous