Stefan Wermuth/University of the Arts Bern/Handout via REUTERS
- Swiss researchers exposed wheels of Emmental cheese to round-the-clock music in order to determine its impact on aroma and flavor.
- Nine wheels of cheese were placed in separate wooden crates and exposed to different genres of music.
- Bern University of Arts researchers said there was a noticeable difference in strength of flavor, smell, and taste.
- The experiment will now focus specifically on hip hop music.
BURGDORF, Switzerland (Reuters) – Exposing cheese to round-the-clock music could give it more flavor and hip hop might be better than Mozart, Swiss researchers said on Thursday.
Nine wheels of Emmental cheese weighing 10 kilos (22 pounds) each were placed in separate wooden crates last September to test the impact of music on flavor and aroma.See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- You can now buy a candle that smells like a McDonald’s cheeseburger
- A mac and cheese truck is coming to Disney World, and it includes a dish topped with cheese puffs
- Swarms of colorful butterflies are migrating across California right now and the videos are magical