- Mike Meldman is the third partner in George Clooney’s billion-dollar Casamigos tequila.
- He also happens to be a real estate tycoon as owner of Discovery Land Company.
- Discovery owns 23 properties that cater to “CEOs, presidents, and athletes.”
- To become a member of one of the resorts, people have to buy land on the property and build a home.
- They boast golf courses, restaurants, bars, and other sports.
George Clooney and multimillionaire Rande Gerber shook up the drinks industry in June 2017 when they sold their tequila company, Casamigos, to Diageo for a whopping $1 billion.
However, the pair actually have a third business partner — real estate tycoon Mike Meldman, who everyone we’ve asked seems to call “one of the most well-connected people I know.”See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- Share your opinion — become a BI Insider!
- New York City’s secret subway line with antique cars is back in service — here’s what it’s like to ride it
- Here’s what living in a tiny house is really like, according to people who traded their homes for minimalism