- Digital trust is the confidence people have in a platform to protect their information and provide a safe environment for them to create and engage with content.
- Business Insider Intelligence surveyed over 1,300 global consumers to evaluate their perception of Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, Instagram, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
- Consumers’ Digital Trust rankings differ across security, legitimacy, community, user experience, shareability, and relevance for the six major social networks.
If you feel like “fake news” and spammy social media feeds dominate your Internet experience, you’re not alone. Digital trust, the confidence people have in platforms to protect their information and provide a safe environment to create and engage with content, is in jeopardy.
Business Insider IntelligenceSee the rest of the story at Business Insider
- Google remained an ad juggernaut in Q4 — mainly thanks to search and YouTube
- Spotify is in talks to buy podcast network Gimlet Media for $230 million
- Battle of the ad phenomena: The Instagram Egg vs. The Super Bowl