The Insider Picks team writes about stuff we think you’ll like. Business Insider has affiliate partnerships, so we get a share of the revenue from your purchase.
- Online oral care startup Boka makes products like electric toothbrushes ($75) and toothpaste ($10) that are actually better for your health.
- The electric toothbrush’s activated charcoal brush bristles and the toothpaste’s incorporation of a natural enamel-repairing ingredient are just a couple examples of Boka’s thoughtful and effective design practices.
- You can improve your oral health with Boka through a variety of methods: individual products, bundled kits, and subscription plans.
Everyone brushes their teeth every day, but it’s not every day you hear someone say she does so with a toothbrush that helps expand oral health access for those in need, or with a toothpaste that contains an ingredient invented by NASA. See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- A complete guide to all of Amazon’s devices — what they do and which to buy
- Playing with this $120 DIY robot can teach kids everything from coding to fine motor skills
- I tried the best-selling water flosser on Amazon, and now I get why it’s so popular