- Tesla’s board of directors investigated an incident between CEO Elon Musk and a former employee, the company confirmed on Friday.
- Bloomberg News first reported the altercation, citing sources that said the incident involved physical contact.
- Musk has been known for a temperamental management style, according to many past reports.
According to the report, an employee had returned to the electric-car company’s office in September post-resignation to say goodbye to former coworkers when word reached Musk that he had quit. It was at that point, Bloomberg reported, that Musk unleashed a profanity-laced tirade against the former employee.See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- The SEC revealed the punishment it wants Elon Musk to face if he violates the terms of their settlement in the future
- ‘By whatever means necessary’: Tesla leaves some customers in the lurch as it rushes to deliver cars by the end of the quarter
- JPMORGAN: Tesla just undermined Elon Musk’s defense against the SEC