- Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos and his wife, MacKenzie Bezos, have said they will divorce.
- Their separation of assets could affect the Amazon CEO’s ranking among the richest people in the world.
- If MacKenzie Bezos acquired half of Jeff Bezos’ $137 billion fortune — a possible outcome of a divorce settlement — the two would be tied at No. 4 on the list with $68.5 billion each.
- MacKenzie Bezos would easily become the richest woman in the world.
Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos could find himself dropping a few spots on the list of the world’s richest people soon.
- Jeff and MacKenzie Bezos may split his $137 billion fortune in half when they divorce — here’s what typically happens when billionaires break up
- There are 2 types of contracts married couples can sign to protect their money — here’s what it means if divorcing billionaires Jeff and MacKenzie Bezos never signed one
- Billionaires Jeff and MacKenzie Bezos may be divorcing, but research suggests the richer people are, the more likely they are to get — and stay — married