Win McNamee/Getty Images
- Former Vice President Joe Biden has faced several critiques in the past week, ranging from allegations of inappropriate conduct to analysis of his voting record on women’s issues.
- Biden is mulling a 2020 run for president but has not yet made a final decision about jumping into the race.
- Polling shows Biden as an early favorite, despite some controversial headlines about his past.
Former Vice President Joe Biden has come under fire after a former Nevada state assemblywoman accused him of inappropriately kissing her neck during a 2014 campaign event, while also facing criticisms over his handling of abortion policy during his early political career.
The resurfaced critiques come at a crucial time for Biden, who is mulling a third presidential run among the increasingly crowded field of Democratic candidates.See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- A self-help guru and Oprah confidante is running for president with a mission to heal a divided country via a spiritual awakening
- Trump said investigating his finances would be a ‘red line.’ New York prosecutors are about to cross it.
- Cory Booker is running for president in 2020. Here’s everything we know about the candidate and how he stacks up against the competition.