Dominik Bindl/Getty Images; Dominik Bindl/Getty Images
- Kanye West criticized Drake in a series of tweets Thursday.
- He denied conspiring with Pusha T, and said Drake was criticizing him behind his back.
- Drake and West’s relationship has since deteriorated, after Pusha T revealed in May that Drake had a son.
Kanye West lashed out at Drake in a series of tweets Thursday, accusing him of being “fake” and denying he told anyone about Drake’s son.
West accused Drake of pretending to be friendly while hurling stinging insults behind his back. In a series of tweets, West said he’d been trying to meet with Drake for six months. But in that time, West suggested, Drake tried to make songs with Travis Scott and sneak insults about West on them. It’s particularly personal since Scott is in a relationship with Kylie Jenner, the sister of West’s wife Kim Kardashian-West.See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- 29 moments that went viral and dominated the internet this year
- Instagram is cracking down on its pro-anorexia community
- PewDiePie mocked his critics after praising a ‘Nazi’ YouTube channel but says he will ‘be more careful in the future’