AP Photo/Alex Brandon
- Second Lady Karen Pence opened up about her marriage, as well as her son’s, while speaking about being an advocate for military families.
- Her son, Michael Pence, Jr., married his wife Sarah in December 2016 after meeting while studying at Purdue University in Indiana.
- Karen Pence said that Sarah holds Michael “accountable,” and that she “learned about being a spouse” from her daughter-in-law.
- Visit INSIDER’s homepage for more stories.
Second Lady Karen Pence said she learned how to divvy up housework with Vice President Mike Pence through watching her daughter-in-law interact with her son.
- That iconic photo of Obama bending over so a boy could feel his hair was taken just over 10 years ago. Here’s the moving story behind it.
- A former Royal Caribbean employee reveals the one question you should always ask cruise ship workers
- Share your opinion — become a BI Insider!