- Donald Trump and Kim Jong Un plan to meet sometime over the next few weeks.
- Kim suggested the meeting to South Korean officials at a summit in Pyongyang earlier this week.
- During the meeting, he reportedly appeared “relaxed” about his international reputation and even made fun of himself.
- He also enjoyed noodles and wine with South Korean officials.
The meeting comes after months of squabbling and name-calling by the two leaders. Trump has repeatedly called Kim Jong Un “Little Rocket Man,” and Kim called Trump a “mentally deranged US dotard” in response.See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- A new era of diplomatic relations with North Korea could be on the horizon — here’s what’s happened so far
- Lindsey Graham warns Kim Jong-un: Don’t try to play Trump — ‘it will be the end of you’
- North Korea is suspiciously calm about one of its biggest complaints — and it may be a trap for the US