Dan Charity/Pool Photo via AP
- Lin-Manuel Miranda will appear on Friday night’s episode of “The Graham Norton Show”.
- According to a press release about the episode, Miranda speaks about taking Prince Harry to see a performance of his musical “Hamilton” in August.
- He says he’s “really glad” the British royal didn’t take the story about his ancestor, George III, personally.
In an upcoming episode of “The Graham Norton Show“, Lin-Manuel Miranda speaks about what it was like to take Prince Harry and Meghan Markle to a performance of his musical, “Hamilton”.
The Duke and Duchess of Sussex attended a performance of the Broadway hit at London’s Alexandra Palace Theatre in August.See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- Google released a ‘Home Alone’ holiday ad featuring 38-year-old Macaulay Culkin and it’s everything a ’90s child could ask for
- A GoFundMe campaign is raising funds to pay for the border wall — and it has already raised more than $1 million
- The 25 highest-paid NBA players of all time