- Liverpool defeated Everton on Sunday 1-0 with a stoppage-time stunner.
- The game looked to be heading towards a draw when Everton keeper Jordan Pickford misplayed an awkward ball above the goal.
- After two bounces off the crossbar, Liverpool forward Divock Origi tracked down the ball and headed it home for the unlikeliest game-winner of the year.
For 95 minutes of action between Liverpool and Everton on Sunday, neither team could find a goal.
Heading into the final seconds of stoppage time, the Merseyside Derby looked like it was heading towards a 0-0 draw unless Liverpool could find something miraculous with their final possession.See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- The 5 most addictive substances on the planet, ranked
- Pablo Escobar was gunned down 25 years ago — here are 3 theories about who took the Medellin kingpin’s life
- Trump orders the federal government to close on December 5 ‘as a mark of respect’ for George H.W. Bush