- Netflix’s “Russian Doll” co-creator and star Natasha Lyonne told E! News that the concept for the series began with a phone call from Amy Poehler seven years ago.
- “Any chance to get to mind meld with Amy is something I can’t even believe is an option in this life,” she said.
- Lyonne added that the series had an all-women writers’ room, and that is feels like a four-hour movie more than a TV series.
Netflix’s latest hit series, “Russian Doll,” has been seven years in the making.
Star and co-creator Natasha Lyonne told E! News that the concept for the series, which debuted on the streaming giant on Friday and has a 100% on Rotten Tomatoes, began with a phone call from Amy Poehler.See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- Netflix’s ‘Russian Doll’ has a 100% score on Rotten Tomatoes, and the creators have already pitched multiple seasons
- The director of Jake Gyllenhaal’s Netflix movie, ‘Velvet Buzzsaw,’ explains how a doomed Nic Cage Superman film inspired him to make it
- Netflix renewed its hit British series ‘Sex Education’ for season 2, and shared some details