- A widely followed Taiwan-based Apple analyst just cut his estimates on the iPhone XR.
- Ming-Chi Kuo, analyst with TF International Securities, wrote in a note that he was cutting iPhone estimates for the first quarter of 2019, again, due in part to lower-than-expected XR demand.
- The report knocked Apple shares down by 2% on Thursday.
- Watch Apple trade live here.
A widely followed Apple analyst, known for accuracy, cut his sales estimates for the iPhone XR Friday, exacerbating sweeping concerns across the investment community that the tech giant is experiencing a slowdown in its iPhone cycle.
TF International Securities analyst Ming-Chi Kuo wrote in a report to clients that he was cutting iPhone shipment estimates for the first quarter of 2019, again, due in part to lower-than-expected iPhone XR demand. See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- 13 organizing ideas that’ll help you make the most of your space
- Share your opinion — become a BI Insider!
- People are freaking out about a toy that chases kids faster the louder they yell and ‘feeds off of screams of terror’