- Felix “PewDiePie” Kjellberg’s YouTube channel was overtaken by Indian music label T-Series this week.
- The two channels have been bouncing back and forth between first and second place as each nears 100 million subscribers.
- As of Saturday morning, T-Series is only ahead by about 100,000 subscribers.
The competition between Felix “PewDiePie” Kjellberg and Indian music label T-Series continues, as T-Series overtook PewDiePie once again early Saturday on YouTube.
As of Saturday morning, T-Series remains the most popular channel on YouTube with nearly 92 million subscribers. Kjellberg’s channel is a close second, with 91.8 million subscribers.See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- Ariana Grande performed an unreleased song during her Sweetener tour and fans are desperate for her to record it
- A Lithuanian man scammed Facebook and Google out of more than $120 million by sending them fake bills
- Mel B says she had a sexual fling with her Spice Girls bandmate Geri Halliwell