- Reddit cofounder Alexis Ohanian spoke with Business Insider editor in chief, Alyson Shontell, at the company’s 2018 Ignition conference.
- Ohanian had a daughter, Alexis Olympia Ohanian, Jr. with wife Serena Williams last year.
- At the end of the conversation, Ohanian said he’s looking forward to teaching Olympia how to code one day.
- But he won’t hold her to that. Ohanian added he wants Olympia to find what she’s passionate about so she “can be the greatest of all time.”
Reddit cofounder Alexis Ohanian’s daughter with tennis pro Serena Williams may only be a little over a year old, but Ohanian already has big plans for his little girl.
NOW WATCH: 7 places you can’t find on Google Maps
- The glamorous partners of the world’s best tennis players, including a tech millionaire, an MLS heavyweight, and a friend of Prince William
- These are the top 10 baby names of 2018
- 12 horror stories of people getting cold feet before their weddings