Chip Somodevilla/Getty Images
- White House senior policy adviser Stephen Miller is quoted in a new tell-all memoir openly disparaging refugees, The Atlantic reported.
- Miller is quoted in former administration aide Cliff Sims’ memoir as saying he “would be happy if not a single refugee foot ever again touched America’s soil.”
- One of the few remaining staffers from Trump’s 2016 campaign, Miller has been behind the administration’s most controversial immigration policy and expressed anti-immigrant sentiments, which multiple reports, family, and friends, have pointed out is in contrast to his family’s refugee background.
Miller, a notorious immigration hardliner who has been at the helm of President Donald Trump’s most controversial immigration policies, reportedly told ex-Trump aide Cliff Sims he “would be happy if not a single refugee foot ever again touched America’s soil.”See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- Kellyanne Conway bad-mouthed president to same outlets he calls ‘fake news,’ ex-Trump aide says in new book
- Even Newt Gingrich thinks Trump’s deal for his border wall is a ‘mistake,’ and immigration hardliners are slamming the president’s proposals as ‘increasingly weak’
- Democrats are rejecting Trump’s immigration deal for 3 glaring reasons, and it shows just how far apart the 2 sides still are