- The 2019 EE British Academy Film Awards (BAFTAs) took place on Sunday February 10.
- The glitzy awards ceremony saw A-listers from all over the world descend on London’s Royal Albert Hall.
- We’ve rounded up the best-dressed stars of the night.
The 2019 EE British Academy Film Awards (BAFTAs) took place on Sunday February 10 in London.
Considered to be a pre-cursor to the Oscars, the prestigious awards see Hollywood’s rich and famous descend on the Royal Albert Hall.
Amy Adams, Viola Davis, Luke Evans, Bradley Cooper, Christian Bale, Margot Robbie, and even Kate Middleton were among those to hit the red carpet ahead of the glitzy ceremony.
We’ve rounded up the best-dressed A-listers at the BAFTAs.
Scroll down to see the best looks.
The Duchess of Cambridge, Kate Middleton
Dave J Hogan/Dave J Hogan/Getty Images
Kate Middleton looked like a Grecian goddess in her one-shoulder, feather-trimmed Alexander McQueen gown, worn with Jimmy Choo “Viola” heels, and pearl and diamond drop earrings which once belonged to the late Princess Diana.
Davis looked elegantly monochrome in black velvet and white satin.
David M. Benett/Dave Benett/Getty Images
Timothée Chalamet pulled off a look that only Timothée Chalamet could: a jazzy satin blazer with matching shirt, cropped black trousers with red trim, and biker boots.
- Lady Gaga shared a photo of the emotional moment she found out she’d won a BAFTA while getting ready for the Grammy’s
- 25-year-old ‘Black Panther’ star Letitia Wright used her BAFTA acceptance speech to talk about overcoming depression
- Kate Middleton looked like a Greek goddess in Alexander McQueen at the BAFTAs