- The head of GM’s Maven mobility division will leave the company, Automotive News reported.
- GM didn’t immediately confirm the news.
- Maven was started in 2016. Steyn came to GM in 2012.
Julia Steyn, the head of General Motors’ car-sharing service, will leave the company, Automotive News reported Monday.
GM did not immediately confirm or comment on the news.See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- These are the 10 best engines in the world
- 10 cities where buying an electric car may not be worth it
- A Hawaiian Airlines flight attendant died on a New York-bound flight