Insider Picks writes about products and services to help you navigate when shopping online. Insider Inc. receives a commission from our affiliate partners when you buy through our links, but our reporting and recommendations are always independent and objective.
- Most of your “Dry Clean Only” clothes can actually be washed at home. You just need the right products.
- The Laundress is the 15-year-old company recently acquired by Unilever that’s making these safe, highly effective detergents and fabric care products.
- Each highly concentrated bottle is filled with toxin-free and plant-based ingredients that deliver more value per wash than traditional detergents.
- You can wash your everyday fabrics, delicates, and even wool and cashmere without a worry. We’re also big fans of its stain-removing bar soap.
No matter what material your clothes are made of or how carefully you wash them, maintaining them to look and feel brand new seems like a challenge no one is ever able to surmount.See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- The best shower heads you can buy
- This $350 stroller solves the 3 major annoyances I’ve found with other strollers — it should cost a lot more
- This $70 shredded memory foam body pillow has kept me cool and comfortable for 60 nights