- According to Forbes, there are just over 2,000 billionaires in the world.
- TitleMax made an infographic showing which countries have the most billionaires.
- The US, China, and Germany take the lead.
There are roughly 36 million millionaires in the world.
That means if you meet someone from the global population at random, there’s a 1 in 200 chance that they could be a millionaire – this makes for surprisingly good odds.See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- Amazon and UPS are betting big on drone delivery
- The cryptocurrency world has gotten a lot more complicated since the original launch of bitcoin
- Copper is a surprisingly good hedge against inflation for investors