The Insider Picks team writes about stuff we think you’ll like. Business Insider has affiliate partnerships, so we get a share of the revenue from your purchase.
- ThirdLove, a digitally native startup known for inventing half-cup sizes, has recently released its first-ever cotton collection.
- Five women on the Insider Picks team tested the 24/7 Cotton T-Shirt Bra, $68 to see how it stacks up.
- All in all, we found it to be a great T-Shirt bra: soft, supportive, and comfortable enough to forget you have it on.
- The 24/7 Cotton T-Shirt Bra is available in four colors and sizes A-G (DDDD).
ThirdLove — a women-led startup known for introducing half-cup sizes into the mainstream — has been one of the Insider Picks teams’ favorite lingerie companies to recommend since its inception five years ago. In an extensive testing process, we ranked it #1 in both our definitive buying guide to the best bras you can buy and the best strapless bra you can buy.See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- Everlane’s cashmere sweater is the backbone of my fall wardrobe — and it’s only $100
- I found high-quality stainless steel cookware that doesn’t cost hundreds of dollars — and it’s not from a big name brand
- The best credit card for college students who need to build a credit history