- Uber has filed to public.
- In its prospectus made public for the first time Thursday, the company warned cyber attacks could affect its future business.
- In 2017, the company disclosed a major cyberattack that compromised 57 million users.
The ride-hailing giant made its paperwork public for the first time on Thursday, providing us the first comprehensive look under the hood at the company’s financials, risk factors and more.See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- Uber has filed to go public in what could be the biggest IPO in years
- Uber warns that its reputation may always be a risk for its continued success
- Uber could file for an IPO any minute. Here’s what to expect.