BI Grahics/Anaele Pelisson
- The heavy recent inflows to equity funds don’t match up with what Bank of America Merrill Lynch calls “lackluster” cross-asset returns.
- One Wall Street expert thinks the stock market can recover and even hit new highs in the coming months.
A quick glance at a chart of US equity performance suggests the market is rebounding nicely from the 10% correction it suffered in early February. And while it hasn’t exactly been a smooth ride, the benchmark S&P 500 is still just 4% from its all-time high.
- Trump’s latest step toward a trade war threatens to make one of the market’s biggest fears even worse
- MORGAN STANLEY: There are 2 major reasons the stock market has already seen its 2018 peak
- Wall Street’s ‘wall of money’ is at odds with the struggling market — but one expert says not to worry