Jeff J Mitchell/Getty Images
- The Lifetime original movie about Prince Harry and Meghan Markle debuts on May 13.
- The first teaser trailer for the film has arrived.
- Starring Parisa Fitz-Henley and Murray Fraser, the romantic tale seems dreamy.
- Though we aren’t sold on the stars being perfect lookalikes for the real royals.
- Watch the video below to see for yourself.
Tired of waiting for Prince Harry and Meghan Markle to walk down the aisle? Don’t worry: Lifetime will be serving up a TV movie immortalizing their fairy-tale romance before they even say “I do.”
In the first teaser for “Harry & Meghan: A Royal Romance” — debuting Sunday, May 13, a week before the royal nuptials — we see the “Suits” actress (played by “Midnight, Texas'” Parisa Fitz-Henley) and the British prince (“Victoria’s” Murray Fraser) basking in the glow of their whirlwind courtship.See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- People think this small detail in a note from the Queen reveals her true feelings about Meghan Markle — but experts say it’s no big deal
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s finances are pretty messy — here’s how much money the two actually have
- Selena Gomez just debuted her shortest haircut yet, and the look will inspire you to head to the salon immediately