George Pimentel/Getty Images
- Will Ferrell and Adam McKay announced Saturday that they’re ending their production partnership after 13 years.
- Ferrell and McKay said the split is amicable.
- They met while working on “Saturday Night Live” in 1995.
Longtime producing partners Will Ferrell and Adam McKay are splitting up after more than a decade together.See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- Share your opinion — become a BI Insider!
- There’s a ‘critical variable’ that will determine when the next stock market crash strikes — and one expert says it could erase 10 years of progress sooner than anyone thinks
- Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen is out — here are all the casualties of the Trump administration so far