- Bloomsbury Publishing just released a collection of dyslexia-friendly editions of The Hogwarts Library books.
- Readers with dyslexia can now enjoy “The Tales of Beedle the Bard,” “Quidditch Through the Ages” and “Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them.”
- Bloomsbury has plans to release dyslexia-friendly versions of every book in the “Harry Potter” series.
- The new collection is currently only available in the UK.
The “Harry Potter” franchise just introduced a new iteration of books that will make even Voldemort smile.
In an effort to make the magic of the wizarding world accessible to everyone, Bloomsbury Publishing just debuted a collection of dyslexia-friendly “Harry Potter” companion books.See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- A chimp tried to eat his own arm after a visitor chucked a plastic bottle of unknown drugs inside his enclosure
- A lone duck was sucked 200 feet down giant ‘Glory Hole’ — and a witness says he’s confident it survived
- Disney’s ‘Star Wars’ land just got an official opening date, but you’ll have to make a reservation if you want to be one of the first to see it