- Apple AirPods are not waterproof or water-resistant, so their use around water, on rainy days, or even during workouts puts them at risk of damage.
- Apple will not replace AirPods damaged by water; you will have to order a new pair if they are impaired or destroyed by exposure to liquid.
- Multiple other companies offer earbuds that work well with iPhones and iPads and that are reliably water-resistant.
Wireless, compact, and easy to use, Apple AirPods are one of the most convenient pieces of audio hardware out there these days.
While compatible with any Bluetooth device, they integrate seamlessly with any iPhone running iOS 10 or a later system. And ever since Apple removed the headphone jack starting with the iPhone 7, this ease of connectivity is more important than ever.See the rest of the story at Business Insider
NOW WATCH: What’s going on with Jeff Bezos and Amazon
- How to change or reset your iPad’s passcode, even if you don’t know what the passcode is
- Apple is rumored to release a pair of high-end headphones this year — here’s everything we know
- How to sync your iPhone and iPad with your email, photos, text messages, and more